Hypnotherapy Training Program Level 1 with Laila Saif
- illuminations- Abu Dhabi
- July 3, 2020
- 2020-07-03 10:00 to 2020-07-04 18:00
- Sorry, Event passed
- Sorry, Event passed
- - KINDLY PAY ONLINE TO GUARANTEE & SECURE YOUR SPACE.
- - SEATS WILL BE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS FOR REGISTERED GUESTS.
- - PAYMENT NOT APPLICABLE FOR FREE EVENTS.
- - ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION. THANK YOU
Date: July 3-4, 2020
Timing: 10 am to 6 PM (UAE Timing)
Investment: AED 1400/- (+5% VAT)
Early Bird Discount:
Pay before 31st May & Get 15% Discount
Pay before 15th June & Get 10% Discount
Venue: illuminations, Abu Dhabi
For more information please email us at [email protected] OR call (02) 667 2916 OR WhatsApp on +971 052 496 6387.
Looking forward to seeing you all!!
About The Training:
Hypnotherapy for beginners course offers a great amount of personal resolution as the knowledge and practical exercises within the curriculum is known to give great benefits to help you deal with issues such as relationships, childhood, understanding how we perceive the world, and then respond based on our perceptions.
This is also the stage 1 certification course towards obtaining a professional qualification in integrated clinical hypnotherapy.
You Will learn:
1. Brief History of Hypnosis – A recap of the evolving science of hypnosis, from its historical origins rooted in ancient tribes to the science of hypnotherapy practiced in present day
2. History and Development of the Human Mind – The Evolution of the Human Mind and its progressing shift from animal to primitive man to the development of human intellect and how this intellect affects emotional and physical break down. Physiological response when faced with conflict, fear.
3. Theory of the Human Mind – Explanation of the Evolution, Structure and Functioning of the Human Mind. The dynamic interplay of the conscious and the subconscious mind in our life. Misconceptions Addresses. Illustrating the limitations we create and the powerful potential the mind has.
4. Introduction to Dreams –The different types of dreams we have and what they represent.
5. Theory of Physical/Emotional Suggestibility: 2 types of ways in which we process information in our minds – An amazing insight, based on behavioral studies which highlight how different minds based on their childhood and upbringing process the same information completely differently. Once we understand an individual’s suggestibility we are able to gain wisdom and insight on how to create harmony, by communicating effectively in relationships by accepting the other person’s perspective.
6. How to Hypnotize a willing participant – Removing Misconceptions, Addressing Core Issues, Building Rapport for further therapeutic application
7. Addressing issues such as Self Esteem, Self Confidence, Stress Management, Goal Achievement and concentration
8. Suggestions based therapy – How to plant positive suggestions in the mind, to reverse negative thoughts/emotions and belief system.
International Certifications & Affiliations
RECOGNIZED BY USA, UK, AUSTRALIA + 23 COUNTRIES
Mind Science Specialist
Laila is a psychologist and Life Coach providing tools and guidance through Hypnotherapy sessions, private consultations, meditations, and workshops. Her passion lies in liberating and highlighting human potential by breaking the bound patterns and beliefs that enable individuals to be who they are, find their passion and live their best potential in life.
Laila is an EMBA holder in Strategic Management and has 15 years of experience in Human Resources; she has worked both locally and internationally in the UK & Germany. Through her corporate experience, she has been dedicating her time to understanding Human Behavior, Coaching, and facilitating Workshops & Seminars.