Onsite Course! Basic Meditation Practitioner Course
- illuminations- Abu Dhabi
- April 24, 2021
- Saturday, 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
- Sorry, Event passed
- - KINDLY PAY ONLINE TO GUARANTEE & SECURE YOUR SPACE.
- - SEATS WILL BE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS FOR REGISTERED GUESTS.
- - PAYMENT NOT APPLICABLE FOR FREE EVENTS.
- - ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION. THANK YOU
Date: April 24th, 2021
Timing: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (UAE Timing)
Investment: AED 1500/- (+5% VAT) (Limited to 10 seats only)
For more information please email us at [email protected] OR call (02) 667 2916 OR WhatsApp on +971 52 496 6387.
Looking forward to seeing you all!!
About The Training:
In the study course, you will be introduced to the basics of meditation and various techniques which will allow you to make meditation a habitual experience and inculcate this beautiful modality into your daily life. You will be introduced to various types of meditation so that you may use what’s most fit for you. You will learn the difference between meditation and mindfulness, challenges in meditation and how to practice self-compassion.
The Meditation Course will cover the following topics-
• What is Meditation
• Types of Meditation
• The Wandering Mind
• Difference between Reactive and Non-Reactive
• Our Authentic-Self
• Benefits of Meditation
• Challenges in Meditation
• What is Mindfulness
• Meditation Vs Mindfulness
• Overcoming Mindfulness Obstacles
• Mind and Body
• Religion and Meditation
• Meditation and Emotions
• The power of Visualization Meditations
• How to quieten our Monkey mind
• Practice guided meditations-
Breathing, Body Scan, Love and Kindness Meditation, Gratitude, Mantra, Intention Setting, Financial Abundance, Gratitude, Meet your higher self, blessing the seven chakras.
Tibetan Singing Bowl Practitioner
A self-proclaimed seeker, Zakia Kazi believes that her spiritual journey has just begun. With Indian roots and an 8 year UAE residency, Zakia today has come to become Tibetan Singing Bowl, practitioner. Today., she is perusing a Reiki Master and studying to become a certified Meditation and Mindfulness Teacher.