Onsite Training! Hypnotherapy Level 1 with Rajesh Singh
- illuminations- Abu Dhabi
- July 23, 2021
- Friday, 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM
- Sorry, Event passed
- - KINDLY PAY ONLINE TO GUARANTEE & SECURE YOUR SPACE.
- - SEATS WILL BE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS FOR REGISTERED GUESTS.
- - PAYMENT NOT APPLICABLE FOR FREE EVENTS.
- - ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION. THANK YOU
Date & Timings: July 23rd – 24th, 2021 | 10 am to 6 pm
Investment: AED 1530/- (+5% VAT)
Venue: illuminations, Abu Dhabi
For more information please email us at [email protected] OR call (02) 667 2916 OR WhatsApp on +971 52 496 6387.
Looking forward to seeing you all!!
About The Training:
Level 1: Basic Integrated Clinical Hypnosis for Beginners
The Hypnotherapy for beginners course offers a great amount of personal resolution as the knowledge and practical exercises within the curriculum is known to give great benefits to help you deal with issues such as relationships, childhood, understanding how we perceive the world and then respond based on our perceptions.
This is also the stage 1 certification course towards obtaining a professional qualification in integrated clinical hypnotherapy.
1. Brief History of Hypnosis – A recap of the evolving science of hypnosis, from its historical origins rooted in ancient tribes to the science of hypnotherapy practiced in present day
2. History and Development of the Human Mind – The Evolution of the Human Mind and its progressing shift from animal to primitive man to the development of human intellect and how this intellect affects emotional and physical break down. Physiological response when faced with conflict, fear.
3. Theory of the Human Mind – Explanation of the Evolution, Structure and Functioning of the Human Mind. The dynamic interplay of the conscious and the subconscious mind in our life. Misconceptions Addresses. Illustrating the limitations we create and the powerful potential the mind has.
4. Introduction to Dreams –The different types of dreams we have and what they represent.
5. Theory of Physical/Emotional Suggestibility: 2 types of ways in which we process information in our minds – An amazing insight, based on behavioral studies which highlight how different minds based on their childhood and upbringing process the same information completely differently. Once we understand an individual’s suggestibility we are able to gain wisdom and insight on how to create harmony, by communicating effectively in relationships by accepting the other person’s perspective.
6. How to Hypnotize a willing participant – Removing Misconceptions, Addressing Core Issues, Building Rapport for further therapeutic application
7. Addressing issues such as Self Esteem, Self Confidence, Stress Management, Goal Achievement and concentration
8. Suggestions based therapy – How to plant positive suggestions in the mind, to reverse negative thoughts/emotions and belief system.
Guest/ International Senior Facilitator
EKAA Senior Faculty for L1 to L4, Motivational Speaker, Mind over Matter Expert, NLP Master Practitioner, Master Happiness Coach, Affiliate of International Association of Counselors and Therapists, USA and Federation of Holistic Therapists, UK, Holistic Stress Management expert, Certified Graphology and Signature Analysis Expert.
For those who are keen on setting up their own professional practice or individual self-healing a few answers from the EXPERT Mr. Rajesh Singh from EKAA with over 16 years experience in the field with over 4000 sessions and 1000+ clients to his credits.