Usui / Holy Fire III Reiki Levels 1 & 2
- illuminations- Abu Dhabi
- January 29, 2021
- Friday, 10.00 AM to 6.00 PM
10% Early Bird OFF! Reiki L1 & L2 د.إ2363 Reiki L1 & L2- Jan د.إ2625
- - KINDLY PAY ONLINE TO GUARANTEE & SECURE YOUR SPACE.
- - SEATS WILL BE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS FOR REGISTERED GUESTS.
- - PAYMENT NOT APPLICABLE FOR FREE EVENTS.
- - ENQUIRE FOR MORE INFORMATION. THANK YOU
Date: January 29 – 30, 2021
Timing: 10 am to 6 pm (UAE Timing)
Investment: AED 2500/- (+5% VAT) (Early Bird Discount of 10% for first 4 clients)
For more information please email us at [email protected] OR call (02) 667 2916 OR WhatsApp on +971 52 496 6387.
Looking forward to seeing you all!!
About The Training:
The class is a combination of lecture, discussion, and experience. Practice time includes giving and receiving a complete Reiki treatment using all the hand positions, the self -treatment, practice using all the level II symbols including distant healing, and practice using all the Japanese Reiki Techniques mentioned above.
While practice takes place during the class, it is expected that you will set aside additional time to practice after the class is over. Please commit to this additional time which should be one evening a week for several weeks, or its equivalent, to practice Reiki with one or more people from your Reiki class or with members of your family or friends. This additional practice is necessary to gain the experience and confidence you need to fully utilize the Reiki training.
• What is Reiki, History of Reiki
• The Aura, the chakras, introduction to Holy Fire III Reiki
• The standard Reiki session hand positions.
• Giving a complete Reiki session for self and others.
• Japanese Reiki Techniques, as taught by Usui Sensei including: Gassho meditation, Reiji-ho – developing your intuition, Byosen Scanning – detecting where Reiki is needed, Gyoshi ho – sending Reiki with the eyes, Kenyoku – dry bathing or clearing one’s energy field.
• Hayashi Healing Guide.
• Using Reiki for specific conditions.
• The Reiki II symbols, how to use them including practice time.
• Using Reiki to heal unwanted habits.
• Distant healing.
• 190-page class manual.
• Class certificate.
Holistic Well-Being Guide
Zakia Kazi, a trained teacher in Divine beings, Reiki, and Tibetan Singing Bowls, is a self-proclaimed seeker, with a humanitarian goal to spread the light of the divine energies throughout the world. For the past 5 years, Zakia has been training students in divine beings of the celestial worlds, instilling life-changing experiences in people through studies and meditations. Healing through reiki and using the sounds of Tibetan Singing Bowls to help clients find inner peace and reprieve from daily lives, unblock energy points. Beautiful guided meditations assist in divine manifestations and provide a doorway to the universes beyond us.